Recent content by Loribil

  1. Loribil

    Why do some ai channels blow up with just 1 video

    I think it's because your title and thumbnail are too saturated, plus it's a new channel so your videos aren't being suggested. Try making short videos to promote it.
  2. Loribil

    Fb ads account restricted

    You must complete account verification first to ensure that your payment and business information matches before things can run smoothly. There's no way to skip this step.
  3. Loribil

    Facebook prioritize the main feed or Reels to attract customers?

    In that case, I'll prioritize pushing Reels. Thanks for the advice. Because my product would be more appealing if showcased through video, I think reels would be a suitable option.
  4. Loribil

    Are you using Thumbnails in Shorts?

    The thumbnail you created is quite interesting. However, I don't think the thumbnails for Reels have changed compared to the previous version.
  5. Loribil

    tiktok or ig reels for adult traffic?

    Both platforms can attract good traffic if you can avoid violations. Carefully check the platform's rules and regulations.
  6. Loribil

    Increase engagement on YouTube?

    I think this feature is great for driving growth, but I advise against relying on it too heavily. genuine interaction is still better than any feature.
  7. Loribil

    How Do You Grow Followers on Instagram from Zero?

    If you want to boost your follower count quickly, focus on posting Reels and engaging authentically. Post Reels consistently, and real followers will follow.
  8. Loribil

    Facebook prioritize the main feed or Reels to attract customers?

    So, should I put my entire budget into Reels, or split it 70/30? I need a more realistic scenario. But the budget is limited. I can't do both at the same time. I understand what you mean. I will polish the content to the highest standard.
  9. Loribil

    What are the signs that Instagram has deprioritized your account in the algorithm?

    I don't think there's any precise way to measure that. it depends on many factors. I noticed it because engagement on my account dropped significantly after I resumed posting following a break.
  10. Loribil

    Facebook prioritize the main feed or Reels to attract customers?

    Hi everyone. I currently a fanpage with 43k fl and have a limited budget. Should I prioritize advertising on the Feed or Reels to generate customers and profit for the page? I’d love to hear your opinions and practical experiences.
  11. Loribil

    What Facebook growth strategy has worked best for you, and what challenges did you run into?

    I think personal accounts offer better reach than fanpages. if the content is engaging, it is easy to expand your audience. I think the focus should be on creating unique, distinctive content rather than relying too heavily on AI. The timing of your posts is also crucial.
  12. Loribil

    fb video verification

    I have kept the account logged in on only one device my phone and haven't logged in anywhere else. I have tried contacting support but haven't received any response.
  13. Loribil

    fb video verification

    It seems there is no definitive solution to this issue and I am not the only one wasting time dealing with it. I have used this account for 14 year. it is very important to me, and I simply don't know what to do.
  14. Loribil

    Does TikTok Search Matter More Than the For You Page?

    That's right. Using trending keywords creates opportunities to boost a video's visibility, depending on when those keywords are attracting interest.
  15. Loribil

    Is TikTok still good for new accounts?

    It all depends on the content itself and the timing of when you create it. after all, TikTok is a trend driven social media platform.
Back
Top