Recent content by Lori Dorman

  1. Lori Dorman

    Lost my Fiverr momentum after a bad order. How do I recover my Success Score?

    I'd focus on getting a few genuine orders again, even if they're smaller at first. It may take longer, but at least you're rebuilding the score without putting the whole account at risk.
  2. Lori Dorman

    Google paying a small number of publishers for their AI overviews

    Yeah, the original research angle is what makes this interesting.
  3. Lori Dorman

    i need isp proxies faster not marked as vpn with cheap price

    Ah, gotcha. I don't have much experience with bot views specifically, so I was just curious about the use case. Hope you find a provider that works well for you.
  4. Lori Dorman

    How long do you usually test an offer?

    I usually try not to judge an offer too quickly, especially if the traffic volume is still low. I prefer giving it enough traffic to see some consistent data rather than setting a fixed number of days.
  5. Lori Dorman

    i need isp proxies faster not marked as vpn with cheap price

    What kind of use case do you need them for? Some providers perform very differently depending on the target.
  6. Lori Dorman

    What SEO automation did you give up on?

    The bigger challenge is getting Google to index and properly understand all that content. There are a lot of technical things involved, especially building small niche-specific tools and internal systems to support the content and improve indexing. That's the part I've found much harder to automate.
  7. Lori Dorman

    Google paying a small number of publishers for their AI overviews

    how does a publisher keep that value long-term when AI can potentially absorb and summarize their work? Just curious what others think about this.
  8. Lori Dorman

    I need to launch my token on Mexc or OKX - I have an active coin utility - i need your guide.

    I'm genuinely interested in crypto and would love to get involved in a project like this. If there's any way I could contribute and earn the opportunity to put my name/work behind the project, I'd be happy to help. I also have some experience adding businesses and startups to Crunchbase, which...
  9. Lori Dorman

    looking to start automation clips from streams , gaming , IRL.... looking for advices

    I actually did something similar a while ago. I was live-streaming myself building Python apps with AI on both Twitch and YouTube. I eventually abandoned the YouTube channel, but my Twitch account is still there. I honestly don't know if there's real profit in clipping streams. I only became...
  10. Lori Dorman

    offline marketing

    I’m not a marketing expert, but I recently noticed something interesting. My cousin published a book, and I helped distribute some complimentary copies. Surprisingly, many people thanked us and then asked, “Does it have an audiobook?” That made me think that online marketing is definitely...
  11. Lori Dorman

    weight-loss products aff network

    I'm curious though between ClickBank and MaxBounty, which one have you found to convert better for weight-loss traffic?
  12. Lori Dorman

    Is it that I'm learning the wrong skill

    I think there is one important thing nobody has really mentioned yet. Instead of selling “Python automation,” choose one industry, understand its repetitive and costly workflows, and identify problems businesses may not even realize can be automated. Then you can say, “I noticed your team is...
  13. Lori Dorman

    crypto is a biggest scam of 21st century

    I'm not particularly experienced with crypto myself, but I'm interested in learning more about it. Would you mind explaining why you believe crypto is the biggest scam of the 21st century? I'd genuinely like to hear the reasoning behind your claim.
  14. Lori Dorman

    Vital Wordpress Plugins 2026/27?

    Plugins are definitely still a thing, but AI is changing the WordPress ecosystem pretty fast. These days, you can literally vibe-code custom WordPress themes and plugins with AI, so you don't always need to rely on dozens of third-party plugins anymore. WordPress itself is moving toward deeper...
  15. Lori Dorman

    Best way to invest 5K?

    $5K is not enough information to answer “best investment.” The best move depends on what you already know, what skills you have, how much time you can commit, and how much risk you can afford.
Back
Top