Recent content by lock101

  1. lock101

    Gordon Ramsay would be impressed with this

    This beautiful creation deserves a name
  2. lock101

    Jack of all trades, or master of one?

    "A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one." "The man who tries catch two rabbits, catches neither" When i was a kid I had a friend with this incredible ability to obsess. It drove him to master instruments in a year where others would have taken...
  3. lock101

    Perception towards life!

    All part of the journey friend. Neither option is inherently good or bad if you try to enjoy making the most of every day along the way. I know millionaires that are miserable, and people without a penny that have the blood of Euphrosyne in their veins.
  4. lock101

    Hello Beautiful Black Hats

    Hey Y'all I've been building DM infrastructure for SaaS and Web3 startups over the past 6 years. Had my hand in nearly every cookie jar, so I've settled in quite nicely as a generalist/growth strategist. Love my psychology, systems that scale, automation and cheeky ways of getting what i...
Back
Top