Recent content by LinkSieve

  1. L

    Do link exchanges work? Should we do it anymore?

    Actually, I made a platform for quality link exchanges. It ensures partners make link live on deadlines. It gives a good CRM for link insertion, guest post and listicles. It provides directory where a lot of link builders can show their domains and do exchange deals. It tracks of the link is...
  2. L

    Do link exchanges work? Should we do it anymore?

    So, there are some marketplaces for link exchange, should I join them or not?
  3. L

    Anyone else tired of the same ghosting problem in link exchange groups?

    Linksieve don't index anyone's profile or data.
  4. L

    Should I make a saas to help link exchanges?

    I am making a saas for link builders who work with link exchanges. A directory with quality CRM which will make sure that people make links live before deadlines. It will track the live links for ********, live on asked anchor and indexed. It will alert the link builders if their link is...
  5. L

    Do link exchanges work? Should we do it anymore?

    No, the site is in my niche and I outreach to get relevant exchanges myself.
  6. L

    Do link exchanges work? Should we do it anymore?

    What are the benefits for link exchange? Should we get them?
  7. L

    Anyone else tired of the same ghosting problem in link exchange groups?

    Actually, I am building a platform for this problem exactly. I am tired of this and there is no single platform for link builders where they can connect with people easily without cold emails and manage their links inside the platform instead of spreadsheets. I am thinking to make a reputation...
  8. L

    Anyone else tired of the same ghosting problem in link exchange groups?

    No, these are whatsapp groups or Slack groups. I don't mean that everyone is a scammer but just there should be any consequesnces. Actually, I am building something for link builders like us where we can hangout and transact easily with protection. Where do you get your links mostly?
  9. L

    Anyone else tired of the same ghosting problem in link exchange groups?

    I do that, but what's the benefit. You point out one scammer, there will be 100 new others. There should be some consequences.
  10. L

    Anyone else tired of the same ghosting problem in link exchange groups?

    Been doing link building for a while now. The exchange groups I'm in (and I've tried a lot of them) all have the same issue — someone agrees to swap, you do your half, they never deliver theirs. Zero way to know who's reliable before you commit. Curious if others have found workarounds, or if...
Back
Top