Recent content by LeeMoney

  1. LeeMoney

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    So I placed my order on the 16th May (sadly missing the summer sale 9 days later) I wont say what KWs or site the work the package was for but I am in the money niche and I saw an increase of around 15-20% site traffic Another order placed (hope I havent just missed another sale)
  2. LeeMoney

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Order placed. Con you confirm you have received this? And can I discuss a couple of bespoke requirements? Thanx
  3. LeeMoney

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can you do cartoon animals? Have you done any before and have any examples? Thanx
  4. LeeMoney

    FB ads iOS App Downloads Journey

    Good luck on your journey. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Personally I like the $2.50 mark when I'm downloading apps How long would you say is a good amount of time to leave an ad running to get its full testing/information?
  5. LeeMoney

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Whats your turn around time on this service?
  6. LeeMoney

    My Journey Making Money with a Fake News Site

    Cool looking journey. Be interesting to see how you make money from your FB Fake News page
  7. LeeMoney

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Sorry forgot to ask got any ranking proofs?
  8. LeeMoney

    fregs79 Amazon Niche Site Journey to $200 per month

    i always find kw research such a pain. Fancy throwing me a bone :)
  9. LeeMoney

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Seems like a great deal can i have some samples ta
  10. LeeMoney

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Ive sent you a skype messages as im pretty new to pbns would like a little bit of direction. Thanks
  11. LeeMoney

    12 Jr VIP Memberships Available To Those Who Are Hungry For Real Success

    This is a great idea, as well as a really generous thing to do.
Back
Top