Recent content by Las Vegas

  1. Las Vegas

    Increase your Facebook campaign budget.

    Increase gradually rather than abruptly; typically, raise the budget by 20–30%.
  2. Las Vegas

    What type of account are you using for GH-BH campaigns on Meta?

    I use BM5 and BM2k5 accounts for BH campaigns.
  3. Las Vegas

    Is your Facebook campaign encountering a verification error?

    Link WhatsApp to your Facebook Page to resolve the error; you can do this on the Facebook Page itself or directly within Ads Manager.
  4. Las Vegas

    buy Facebook account

    That is a tough question, you can only answer it by testing it out and forming your own assessment.
  5. Las Vegas

    Why do some Facebook ad accounts have high daily spending limits?

    For Business Managers (BMs) with high spending history, all accounts within that BM will have high spending limits.
  6. Las Vegas

    Using ChatGPT to create content for Facebook campaigns

    I frequently use AI to generate images and content, which helps me save time.
  7. Las Vegas

    Facebook is displaying incorrect spend.

    Have you deleted any campaigns? If so, go to the "Delivery" section and select the "Deleted" view to display the amounts spent as well.
  8. Las Vegas

    Is Facebook (Meta) becoming increasingly difficult to deal with?

    I think you should change your proxy and comply with Facebook's content and policies.
  9. Las Vegas

    Facebook groups vs pages

    I would choose a Facebook Group if the primary goal is to build and grow a long-term professional community. While groups are harder to grow initially than pages, once members are on board, they foster better engagement and community retention.
  10. Las Vegas

    Addressing the issue of slow account spending.

    Are you running an old or new account?
  11. Las Vegas

    Is there a way to avoid taxes in the US?

    Is there a way to avoid taxes in the US? Which city is exempt from the FB tax?
  12. Las Vegas

    FB account rental low budget finance niche

    Financial campaigns always require highly reputable accounts, yet new accounts often do not last long once spending reaches $400; therefore, you can use BM2k5 accounts.
  13. Las Vegas

    Facebook Video View

    You should focus on the content and the first three seconds of your videos, create more compelling hooks, and post consistently around a specific theme. At the same time, review videos that performed well and create similar versions.
  14. Las Vegas

    Aged accounts vs fresh accounts for ads in 2026 — which are you actually running?

    I think this is due to Facebook's current algorithm; new accounts are performing even better than the current BM2k5 accounts.
  15. Las Vegas

    How can I reactivate my restricted ad account?

    I think you should switch to a new account; don't waste time trying to reach support staff.
Back
Top