Recent content by larsenbig

  1. L

    How to invest 1000$

    really feel sorry on what BHW has turned now.
  2. L

    How to invest 1000$

    Yes bro cool story. Cause thats actually hard to believe, I can give proof of that. I wasnt earning that 45k euro monthly, this was the first month with that much so I never had that money thats why I am happy with 2k too .
  3. L

    How to invest 1000$

    Buddy thanks for your advice but I should tell you that finding a job in my country is impossible unless you have some relatives or friends with high authority posts in the state. Other than that, even getting hired at a fast food is really hard. My country is very poor and 70% of population has...
  4. L

    How to invest 1000$

    Thats the problem, What if they ban me again ? I was with a fully legit site with pro written articles , everything by the rules and the banned me. And I got a lot of people already telling me they can ban for no reason if you are making alot of money.
  5. L

    How to invest 1000$

    I can still start over with new adsense account and make that amount again, the thing is I lost faith in Adsense because I got banned for no reason and no TOS violation. There nothing bad in asking for other methods which I have not tested myself and see what other people have to say.
  6. L

    How to invest 1000$

    You may be judging by my BHW newbie account but buddy know this, Ive been into this for a good time and today got banned from adsense with 45k euros held. To be honest I was just trying to see if anyone would suggest any new method for which I have not red about yet and see the kindness of rich...
  7. L

    How to invest 1000$

    There is no need for your irony and sarcasm cause you know nothing about me at all, if youre not trying to help get the f off you selfish f
  8. L

    How to invest 1000$

    The thing is all of you have your stories and know what works and what doesnt you just dont wanna share it. I am not asking to be spoonfed I was just asking a simple question like : Where to invest? Adsense sites? Affiliate Marketing? CPA ? thats all. Anyway I wish you all luck with what you are...
  9. L

    How to invest 1000$

    I am thinking to start with micro niche sites and get a lot of them and rank them. Can this be worth it ?
  10. L

    How to invest 1000$

    If I knew what works I would not be asking here. Anyway I have earned with Adsense before but got banned without violating TOS and I dont know if I should start with it again or not.
  11. L

    How to invest 1000$

    Hello everyone. So as the title says I have 1k $ to invest on IM. As there are many BHW users here who make a living off IM, I want to do the same too. I am in a situation where I have been fired from my job because of politics changing and corruption (this happens all the time in my country...
Back
Top