Recent content by largely_dioxide

  1. L

    Hey guys, back on the forum

    honestly, I just got bored of it. I had built it as I wanted to learn more about scaling infrastructure with a high volume of traffic and I figured that was the easiest way
  2. L

    ⭐ SMMFLARE.COM - CHEAP SMM PANEL ✅ Fast Working & Stable Services ➡️ Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok & More!

    I've spent almost $700 USD on SMMflare. Recently, it's been super unreliable, specifically for Tiktok and Instagram. Orders have not been getting fulfilled, followers that do deliver fall off after only a few days. Their support has been unhelpful as well. I've opened countless tickets and just...
  3. L

    Hey guys, back on the forum

    Hey guys, I used to be active on this forum about 3-4 years ago. I had started a journey where I built an adult site in the format of Tiktok, to over a few thousand visitors per day. I'm in different niches now but it's great to be back.
Back
Top