Recent content by ladieshustle2

  1. L

    VPS Question

    Now I'm really glad that I waited to get advice from you guys here. I really didn't want to go overboard, so I just purchased my domains first earlier today and then posted here to find out which route I should go. Thanks a bunch. I truly appreciate it!
  2. L

    VPS Question

    Thanks for the reply. Ive read dozens of IM journeys where they purchase VPS and proxies etc as a part of their process to remain anonymous posting links on twitter, fb, Instagram with PVA accounts. So I guess I decided to incorporate it in, not realizing it may be too much.
  3. L

    Best TV Series to Watch?

    The Wire is one of the best shows EVER written and produced. *If you haven't seen it already, check out the short lived Last Resort I was so angry when they cut this show off, because it had amazing potential* A Deadly Adoption Astronaut Wives Club The Whispers (creepy) Between...
  4. L

    My Journey, From Nothing To Something ...

    Your story is truly heartfelt. I commend you for doing all you can to support your family and you shouldn't beat yourself down, if anything you should pat yourself on your back and be proud of what you were able to achieve in what seems like isn't the best country in Europe. You have already...
  5. L

    How much do you pay for your VPS?

    Hey guys.. What do you pay monthly/yearly/annually for your VPS? Please include the specs and if possible any minimal details on what you are hosting on it would be helpful. I'm looking for a decent provider and your answers will help me greatly! Thanks again...
  6. L

    Hope none of you used Ashley Madison to cheat.....Lol

    From what I heard last on the news, AM has apparently "contained" the situation and has blocked access points to where these hackers have gained access. I'm on the fence with this issue, because while I understand the hackers "moral reasons for breach", I also highly believe that EVERY...
  7. L

    When & How did you make your 1st Dollar$$ Online?

    Made over $500 as independent contractor after a few short months on odesk (now upwork) in the mid 2000's and moved on to IM since then. How life has changed!
  8. L

    Experience with Wix?

    I was with wix a couple of years ago, actually, I built my first site with it. Once I taught myself some code, I wanted to transfer the site to another host as Wix is more just a WYSIWYG editor and doesn't really allow much personalization, in terms of code etc... transferring was impossible as...
  9. L

    Hello, everybody!

    Noob to noob, I stumbled upon this site too, looking for useful information and it's now my go to site everyday! Welcome to BHW!
  10. L

    VPS Question

    Hey all! I need your help... I have recently bought four domains, two of which are going to be adult related sites (1 blog, 1 tube) hosted on a VPS and the other two are authority sites, hosted on a separate hosting acct. My question is: Do you think this VPS package is suitable...
  11. L

    Journey to 15k profit Amazon Affiliates

    You're lucky to have it in your head to start at your age. Never give up and just keep reading for knowledge. Im subscribing!
  12. L

    Porn reuploading - Lets see if it works.

    Wishing you the best, but I must say that if you don't incorporate your own twist into this, then it wont make any money beside a few dollars here and there and that will keep you in the red with covering the costs of hosting, vps, proxies etc...
  13. L

    Thank You BHW. (My First $1,000 a Day)

    Congrats OP on getting such good results. Can't blame you for not wanting to share exactly what campaign it was for.
  14. L

    Hello I newbie here

    You will learn IM and then some. Probably way more than you expected. Welcome and Good Luck on your venture!
Back
Top