Recent content by Kroco_stilllearning

  1. Kroco_stilllearning

    What technologies are expected to be more advanced than traditional SEO by 2030?

    So, what do you think, both black hat SEO practitioners and online gambling SEO practitioners, especially those in the Indonesian market, can optimize their strategies? Can anyone tell me or help me?
  2. Kroco_stilllearning

    What is better? ZERO backlinks or 1000 spammy backlinks?

    I strongly agree with this, as it ultimately comes down to the SEO practitioner, how they direct and implement the strategy to ensure backlinks are useful rather than spammy. However, for those who might not yet fully grasp the concept, the correct answer is indeed that a "zero-backlink"...
  3. Kroco_stilllearning

    Stop writing 2000 word novels. Cutting fluff is the easiest win right now.

    Does that apply to the title, description, or just the article itself?
  4. Kroco_stilllearning

    Aged Domain Using?

    Honestly, bro, I did the same thing. Right now, all my aged or expired domains—which I had previously built up and nurtured like my own children—have been completely wiped out by search engines. I still don't know the solution for this situation; following the latest spam update (August 18–21)...
  5. Kroco_stilllearning

    Is it just me, or is another Google update dropping soon?

    In my opinion, it's best to stay vigilant and prepared, given that recent signs point toward a major Google update—such as a spam update or something similar—so all we can do is wait and find out what's coming.
  6. Kroco_stilllearning

    What happened with Google search results last night?

    It's just like what I'm going through too, bro :( I also don't yet have a clear picture of what's going to happen in the future.
  7. Kroco_stilllearning

    The 301 Redirect Trick is Finally Dead: Why Expired Domains Are Toast in 2026

    I’m not entirely sure either, but what I’m experiencing right now is that all the expired domains I use to protect my brand have disappeared from search engines.
  8. Kroco_stilllearning

    What happened with Google search results last night?

    What happened with Google last night? Suddenly, search engine results were changing by the minute; even my expired domains—which had been ranking for months—have now vanished without a trace :(
  9. Kroco_stilllearning

    The 301 Redirect Trick is Finally Dead: Why Expired Domains Are Toast in 2026

    So, what’s a good solution, bro? I’m facing the same issue—the expired domains I used to hold for brand protection are slipping away one by one.
  10. Kroco_stilllearning

    New Blackhat SEO Techniques

    But bro, weren't backlinks like that already considered spam in previous updates?
  11. Kroco_stilllearning

    Can anyone provide information on the latest black hat SEO techniques?

    Could you help clarify what you mean, bro?
  12. Kroco_stilllearning

    Can anyone provide information on the latest black hat SEO techniques?

    use an expired domain bro, the 301 method, or maybe there's something else bro?
  13. Kroco_stilllearning

    Can anyone provide information on the latest black hat SEO techniques?

    Yeah, that's true, bro—but these phishers are running rampant. Since they use defaced sites or webshells, their domains shoot up in search engine rankings almost instantly. What really hurts is that it's become incredibly difficult to rank my own brand's domain.
  14. Kroco_stilllearning

    The 301 Redirect Trick is Finally Dead: Why Expired Domains Are Toast in 2026

    It’s certainly not dead, bro. You’re able to sustain it or get traffic because you’re bringing back the old content; if you switch the content—or use a 301 redirect—to something outside the domain's original niche, it loses its relevance. No one says expired domains are dead, bro; it all comes...
Back
Top