Recent content by korosho

  1. korosho

    Why do some ai channels blow up with just 1 video

    All you have to do, is have an aged ytb channel, and SEO boost ( no service on BHW works for that, gotta looks for russian ) and voila. You get enough trust from the aged channel, and you get virality from the boost
  2. korosho

    RARE: Personal Reddit Accounts | Exclusive, Top Tier, High End | Active Daily, Great Comment Karma, Real User Account

    Discount Taken. Not my first rodeo. This is the last of the legitimate reddit dealers as far as Ive been able to find
  3. korosho

    What Brought You to BlackHatWorld?

    How the moderator are shutting down competitor business. That's how I came back
  4. korosho

    How Can I Organically Grow My Brand on X with a Premium 3-Letter Username from 2009?

    It's a brand for a defi app. Probably the amount of follower have an impact too i guess.
  5. korosho

    How Can I Organically Grow My Brand on X with a Premium 3-Letter Username from 2009?

    yeah i did. But i'm still at the same level more or less. Also was using a reply bot with help me grow my follower and been pretty good for me, but the tweet that I post doesnt seems to propagate properly. (mainly crypto stuff)
  6. korosho

    How Can I Organically Grow My Brand on X with a Premium 3-Letter Username from 2009?

    I've got this old X account with a super short 3-letter username that I registered back in 2009. It's got that vintage appeal, and I figure it should be a goldmine for building a brand organically. But here's the kicker: no matter what I post, whether it's engaging content, memes, industry...
  7. korosho

    How Can I 10x My Traffic? Crypto Blog + 200 News Backlinks + 60 AI Articles

    No more decent service for crypto on Reddit. All posted get moderated and deleted, so no link juice Never tried quora
  8. korosho

    How Can I 10x My Traffic? Crypto Blog + 200 News Backlinks + 60 AI Articles

    500 search minimum monlty, under 30 difficulties long tail or not. Crypto related
  9. korosho

    How Can I 10x My Traffic? Crypto Blog + 200 News Backlinks + 60 AI Articles

    Yeah I know I need way more. Only have a few, just struggling finding the right keyword to not hurt my brand or promote competitor
  10. korosho

    How Can I 10x My Traffic? Crypto Blog + 200 News Backlinks + 60 AI Articles

    it does seems to be high quality website tho most of them appear on google news
  11. korosho

    How Can I 10x My Traffic? Crypto Blog + 200 News Backlinks + 60 AI Articles

    Yeah, I'm using khoala.sh right now for the blog, with their interlinking and focusing on below 20 difficulty keywords. Long tail too. But blogging will take some months to have an impact; I do need something else. As I don't have infinite money, anything related to social media in crypto is...
  12. korosho

    How Can I 10x My Traffic? Crypto Blog + 200 News Backlinks + 60 AI Articles

    Hey everyone, I’ve built a crypto landing page and blog, and I’m trying to seriously boost my traffic. Here’s what I have so far: Crypto niche 200+ backlinks from Google News articles 1,300 backlinks from 356 referring domains DR: 8, UR: 23 60 blog articles created with AI and optimized...
Back
Top