Recent content by klirischi123

  1. K

    DR Resolved @atlantious vs. @Fostack

    I got scammed by this guy too. Same exact service, same hosting issue. Said it would take 7 days to send the money back but its been over 20 days now.
  2. K

    Long time lurker, finally made an account

    I think I want to focus first on paid traffic.
  3. K

    Long time lurker, finally made an account

    Yes, im specifically starting to look into cloaking Ads
  4. K

    Long time lurker, finally made an account

    Im not sure the best angle to go about SEO since the peptide game is so different than most other ECOM businesses. I think I want to start by looking into ads first.
  5. K

    Long time lurker, finally made an account

    A Little About Me: I have been a longtime lurker on BH world and decided to make an account. I started a business in the peptide industry and BHworld is the perfect place to learn about marketing and SEO. I am looking to connect with like minded individuals in this space. Why BHW? This is the...
Back
Top