Recent content by kingb

  1. K

    Facebook Page With 830,000+ Fans | 50% From US | VERY VERY ACTIVE | What Is Value?

    hey could someone please help me with the value of this page or if i decide to keep it please help with how to make money with it??
  2. K

    Facebook Fan Page With 820K Fans! Very Active - Niche Targeted - What Is Value?

    Hey guys this niche is for people that are in love or in a relationship. It has more than 500K fans from US. This page is VERY VERY active growing like crazy dailY! i would just like to know the value of it?
  3. K

    ===VERY VERY VERY ACTIVE FAN PAGE!===209K===85% US Fans

    Hey guys PM me for more details
  4. K

    Fan Page With 740K+ People! VERY ACTIVE - Cell Phone Niche - Value Plz?

    Hey guys what i have is a fan page with more than 740,000 fans on it mainly from US and UK in Cell Phone Niche! This page is very active with more than 300,000 monthly active users!
  5. K

    Fan Page With 160K+ Fans - Dating & Relationships Targeted - What is Value?

    hey guys please PM me if you know the value range. thanks Where are most of the fans from? #1 US #2 India #3 UK #4 Australia VERY VERY ACTIVE!
  6. K

    Anyone makes over $$ 1k with facebook daily?

    yes i make $1500+ daily with Facebook.
  7. K

    Guys I Went From $30 Daily to $500 OVERNIGHT!

    thanks guys! If I could find a way to collect 50% from every person that would like to learn this I would teach a few people for free.
  8. K

    Guys I Went From $30 Daily to $500 OVERNIGHT!

    Thanks guys! Will keep you updated! I am also with Neverblue so I will try them also! I am new at CPA so this is like a dream to be able to make such big numbers!
  9. K

    Guys I Went From $30 Daily to $500 OVERNIGHT!

    Thanks guys! I will give daily results right here on this post!!
  10. K

    Guys I Went From $30 Daily to $500 OVERNIGHT!

    Hey guys i have just discovered a VERY UNTAPPED Facebook method that has just changed my life! I was making around $30 daily and I tested a new mothod yesterday and woke up this morning with $534 in my CPA Lead Acocount! I would just like to let everyone know that is trying for CPA things, never...
  11. K

    Seeking Large Facebook Fan Pages For JV We Can Make 1K Daily

    PM me for more info!
  12. K

    Facebook Fan Pages Larger Than 100K??? PM ME - 2k Daily JV

    hey guys i have a way that we could make between $500 up to 2k daily PM me
  13. K

    Need Facebook Fan Page With 100,000+ Fans - JV

    PM Me guys to start making big cash!
  14. K

    Seeking Pages Larger Than 50K - JV - BIG INCOME

    PM me for more details
  15. K

    Direct Linking Vs Landing Page

    very nice post man! thanks!
Back
Top