Recent content by kimboy

  1. K

    .so is opening - What do you get?

    I dont like it very much, but you can be creative as delicious was when first registered its domain. :D
  2. K

    2 domains with 100k exact searches each - should I monetize them or sell?

    The second option seems more reasonable, but what content should I put online? Because uploading movies is not the best solution, as all are protected under the copyright laws. I saw a lot of websites with hindi, telugu and other kind of indian movies, but I think that they are not making money...
  3. K

    $.99 Domain Through WPWebHost On April 12

    Got a 99 cent domain from them and 99 cent hosting from hostable = experiment time ! PS: Oh I was the 300th customer! Envyyyy
  4. K

    Good niche for this domain name?

    I'm obviously kidding... According to a quick Google, it's some kind of strange kids dance. Maybe something with kid's party planning?
  5. K

    Selling .CO Domains

    Ya... what are some possible FQL? Fuckin' Queen Lover? What? Facebook Query Language? Try that! I am sure there is room on the desk of the FB attorneys
  6. K

    Cloaking Affiliate Link

    Usually for SEO purposes /%postname%/ is what you should use for your permalinks. If you have wprobot it's stupid simple for cloaking affiliate links. There are so many options I am sure you find one if you employ the search function.
  7. K

    Traffic Just Disappeared

    Sometimes things sux, i hope u can recover. i wish u good luck.
  8. K

    Movieblogpress?

    Yeah, i agree, superb product and support must say. Wich CPA networs are you using on it?
  9. K

    Blogger Tweaks

    if u r talking about adsense, i think u must have breached tos and got banned. if not than you can PM me your blog name.
  10. K

    Deindexed from google+adnsense help

    I've had a site that has been de-indexed for more than a year, it still gets traffic from yahoo and Bing, and yes I still have ad-sense on it and I get clicks and get paid.
  11. K

    Righthaven is SUING Autobloggers

    You would be surprised how many people out there will try to strong arm you when you use info. They try to manipulate the wording. I can't tell you how many times we have been sued.
  12. K

    BlogSpot autoblog

    Very good job. Really. I don't really auto-blog on blogger, but you made me consider the option again. PS: change the background color of the ads!!
  13. K

    3 years = $20 adsense blogging

    You should install search term tagging 2 plugin and optimize those keywords that have been bringing the visitors in..
  14. K

    How Much are you currently making on niche blogging per day?

    People keep saying that autoblogs are being banned. I currently have 3 autoblogs going and they have all been gaining rank. I think people understand that unique content is king. But that's kinda of like saying if you want to make money just write a book. It's easier said then done. And frankly...
  15. K

    google blogger

    The thing about using platforms like blogger is, is that you are not in control of it.
Back
Top