Recent content by kidd666

  1. K

    Young domain (2 mo) — site-wide impressions collapsed from ~250/day to ~1/day overnight. Recoverable or start fresh?

    probably if you remove the pseo pages and make every page more authentic next spam update will clear your signals and your impressions will skyrocket. I've seen online some people getting their rankings back.
  2. K

    Young domain (2 mo) — site-wide impressions collapsed from ~250/day to ~1/day overnight. Recoverable or start fresh?

    imo its not about that, if you do pseo in a spammy way eventually it gets detected and you see your impressions at daily zero until next core update, the second domain I created is now generating revenue however the old one still has 0 impressions.
  3. K

    Young domain (2 mo) — site-wide impressions collapsed from ~250/day to ~1/day overnight. Recoverable or start fresh?

    because of the ai and spam is basically everywhere in google because of ai, that's why Im thinking we will see more spam updates in the future.
  4. K

    Young domain (2 mo) — site-wide impressions collapsed from ~250/day to ~1/day overnight. Recoverable or start fresh?

    new domain got impressions and clicks also new users coming in. planning to merge them later on if the algorithmic devaluation lifts on first domain lifts
  5. K

    ColaProxy.com Free trial ✅From $0.3/GB ✅Traffic never expires⚡RES/MOB/ISP ✅200+ countries & 90M+IP

    Hey man can I ask something about colaproxy.com do they provide the proxies?
  6. K

    Young domain (2 mo) — site-wide impressions collapsed from ~250/day to ~1/day overnight. Recoverable or start fresh?

    Bought a new .com domain ending with the same kind of synonym as “...go” or “...luck,” but targeting a completely different keyword.
  7. K

    Young domain (2 mo) — site-wide impressions collapsed from ~250/day to ~1/day overnight. Recoverable or start fresh?

    also what about same domain but instead of .com version I create .net version with different templates on gsc?
  8. K

    Young domain (2 mo) — site-wide impressions collapsed from ~250/day to ~1/day overnight. Recoverable or start fresh?

    what about same domain in same gsc account but with .net instead of .com? version. I don't want the brand value to disappear.
  9. K

    Why did my Search Console impressions drop to zero after a spike?

    best advice in here. just bought a new domain completely changed the structure of the website, now it works like charm and impressions start to climb higher and higher each month. on my second month already. and not looking bad.
  10. K

    Algorithmic Devaluation and impressions went down to 0

    its probably thin content issue and I just removed most of my pages from sitemap that were not getting enough volume or rankings. now Im waiting. since it's a saas I will create more EEAT in the field with blog posts and maybe buy some more backlinks to get more authorithy? I cannot buy another...
  11. K

    Algorithmic Devaluation and impressions went down to 0

    what to do in this behavior Im fucking confused I just started making money and I got hit by algoritmic devaluation of my pages 4 backlinks already purchased its been 3 months since the domain started and I just hit 1000$ threshold and now Im getting shitted on by google algorithm, I was doing...
  12. K

    Why Vibe Coding Won't Make You a Millionaire

    I think we're currently going through another version of the same illusion I've seen before. A few years ago, I was spending a lot of time learning hacking, especially low-level stuff. I already knew how to program. I could build normal websites and applications. I understood software...
  13. K

    How to make money in 2026?

    If you have 0 coding experience I would not suggest very big applications heavily relying on technology. Because most of the crap you see online will crash after some time and the guy doing it won't understand why it crashed, AI will have hard time pinpointing the problem because you don't know...
Back
Top