send the update plz
Is reddit still banning acountsi got 3 banned acounts!!! so frustrating , i stoped working but willing to go back if there is a majore update to your guide.
Thank you for this post; I am a new user, despite having registered in this forum for three years or more, but I was unaware of the quality of the content! ...a busy life
I'm a beginner and lucy me I found this topic was drifting away from the reality of IM and my mindset needs correction ...
for a beginner, it's easy to go wrong and think that IM is super easy and the cause is the overflow of information everywhere on the internet
anyway thanks for this topic
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.