Recent content by kerrinmartin

  1. kerrinmartin

    I want to create a YouTube channel

    Just start with what you have. Pick one topic you actually enjoy or know about and make simple videos around it. You dont need expensive equipment in the beginning, even a phone is enough. Focus on being consistent and improving with every video. The first few videos probably wont be perfect...
  2. kerrinmartin

    where can I Find a good peptide manufacturer or source to resell

    I also need a manufacturer who sells plastic packaging like plastic can rings, gift paper, and other related products.
  3. kerrinmartin

    Does blog content alone still work without promotion?

    I don't think blog content alone is enough anymore. You can write the best article in your industry, but if nobody knows it's there, it may never get the attention it deserves. I recently wrote a blog about six-pack rings for Mumm Products, and after publishing it, I spent time promoting it...
Back
Top