Recent content by Kelowna

  1. Kelowna

    ⭕⭕ CHRISTMAS SALE IS ON ⭕⭕70% OFF ON NICHE EDITS ✅ CURATED LINKS✅LINK INSERTIONS ✅DR 45+✅ UPTO 50K+ Traffic ❤️❤️ From $30 ❤️❤️DOMINATE SERPs in 2026 ✅

    I tried to reply to an email you sent me but got a 550 No Such User Here. Anyways I was wanting to place an order but want to see a few samples of your work first, thanks
  2. Kelowna

    The Knockout PBN | DA 25+ Contextual PBN | Review Copy Special: $0.5/Link | 6,000+ Orders Delivered | Fast TAT | Limited Slots

    Just got my delivery yesterday. Article quality: 10/10 Article Indexing 10/10 I was given 35 links and 33 of them are 100% indexed in Google in just a few days, great! Image relatedness: 10/10 Ranking Effect: I am already seeing some positive movement which is great for less than a week, I am...
  3. Kelowna

    The Knockout PBN | DA 25+ Contextual PBN | Review Copy Special: $0.5/Link | 6,000+ Orders Delivered | Fast TAT | Limited Slots

    Confirming that I have received a review copy of the largest package and will report back after completion.
  4. Kelowna

    【BOX SHOT — MODERN SEO PBN FOR 2026】✳️ STRATEGISED FOR GOOGLE & AI ✳️ SUPPORTS ALL LANGUAGES ✅AWARD WINNING SEO ✅24+ DA/PA DOMAINS ✅ 55% OFF SPECIAL✅✅

    looking to send you a test order in the financial niche, please send me some samples and any coupon code that's current
  5. Kelowna

    Powerful DR 50+ High-Quality Blogs PBN Backlinks | ⭐Unique blogs | ⭐DA Up To 40 | ⭐Fast Delivery | ⭐Bulk Discounts | ⭐ONLY $2 Per Post

    can you share some samples, need sites without gambling/casino links on them for financial niche
  6. Kelowna

    【Battle-Tested PBNs Sidebar Links】✴️ DA50+ DR25+ ⭐ Aged Domains 10–20 Years ⭕ WORKS AFTER UPDATES ✅ Stable Network ▶️Starting Only $3/Link◀️

    Sample links please, specifically for the DA50+ sites. Are all of your sites 100% indexed in Google?
  7. Kelowna

    Build GMB Listings in USA

    Ongoing work building GMB listings in USA. No prepayment! I am ready to pay after 3 days of the listings being live. This will be steady ongoing work for right person. Price must be kept under $100 per listing. Thanks for understanding. Message me with your exact price. Must be kept under $100...
  8. Kelowna

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Test order placed, thanks
Back
Top