Recent content by kelesan

  1. K

    Do you still check pages that rank for the wrong keywords?

    Same for me,When Google is testting the page for a relevant search, I would like to build around that signal than forcefully putting in a keyword, When the search is compltely irrelevant to the topic, I just leave it alone. Indeed, I would take into consideation the intents and the business...
  2. K

    [HELP] How to deindex pages from my old website

    However, if you would like to get rid of these permanently, take these pages down or serve up 410/404 status and then request removal from GSC. If you are keeping your pages, but just do not want them indexed by Google, then you need to apply the noindex tag and
  3. K

    Do you still check pages that rank for the wrong keywords?

    I've noticed that some pages have impressions for keywords which I never rellay intended to target. What do you usually do – update the page with new keywords, or do nothing about it.
  4. K

    Graphene OS IG accounts issue

    Your airplane mode does not give you a new IP address and IG may be checking your device/session signals. If you keep verifying yourself, I would recommend working on your account/device settings.
  5. K

    What causes rankings to freeze for months?

    This has happened to me before as well. It may be that Google is not quite sure about matching it to the intent, so tweaking the approach, using better examples, or even comparing with the best answers might do better than just adding links.
  6. K

    Changing Facebook Ad Account Timezone During Campaigns

    Time zone differences can make an impact on the reporting window rather than on the delivery itself, in particular, if the campaign uses hourly data for its execution with automatic rules applied. The best way to measure the effectiveness would be to look at several days before and after the...
  7. K

    Performance Max Targeting Control?

    Indeed, data is supposed to guide your day parting decisions. Apart from that, I would divide by GEO, device, and placement quality even before trimming down hours since, at times, a poor performing window may perform well in certain segments.
  8. K

    What are?

    There is no more trickery at play. The majority of the old rapid tactics die quickly, so the few that remain combine good SEO practices with distributing content via Reddit, X, newsletters, and communities. Execution and testing are what really set you apart in 2026, not trying to discover the...
  9. K

    How do you measure whether a backlink was actually worth it?

    I measure it on movement, not measurements. If the page linked to ranks or gets impressions in the coming weeks, then it accomplished its mission even without any referral clicks. Referral clicks are great, but it’s the rankings that matter most in SEO links.
  10. K

    How do you know when an SEO strategy is actually working?

    Before any changes occur in ranking I would expect to see the early signs of crawl relevance such as increased number of pages being indexed, increased impressions in GSC, and appearance of queries (even those ranking poorly at 20 80 range). When that is happening weekly, you are moving in...
Back
Top