Recent content by kaloyan14

  1. kaloyan14

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hello! My account is saboy Please activate my Stripe payment option. Best regards!
  2. kaloyan14

    [Method] How To Get Viral On Reddit [200.000+ visits from 1 post]

    Thank you for the post and for this update. I have 6 years old reddit account but when i tried to create new subreddit it sais that my account is too new. :D I will read all rules and i will try your method. Thanks.
  3. kaloyan14

    [GET] POWER EXCHANGE 0.3 - AddMeFast, YouLikeHits and LinkCollider Bot, ALL-IN-ONE!!!

    Ok, i tested it. First of all - thanks OP for sharing and second.... it is a little buggy. Generally it works fine. I recommend this bot if you are newby and low budget kickstarter.
  4. kaloyan14

    [Tutorial 2] How to Write Excellent Content That Ranks! Pictures Included!

    Thank you (#rabbitking) for this great and detailed blueprint. I can't use this because i am not native english speaker, but i will use your guidelines for my local language seo campaigns. Thanks again! :)
  5. kaloyan14

    [GET] Huge SEO Footprints Collections

    Ok, first i want to thank OP for this really huge footprint list and second - Can anybody suggest me tool(s) for posting to these types of platforms. I use GSA SER and Xrumer to post, but i cant obtain all types of platforms. Thanks in advance.
  6. kaloyan14

    How to Rank - A Quick Guide for Newbies

    Great and detailed post. Thank you for sharing. I will try to aply this guide to one of my new niche sites and i will post results here.
  7. kaloyan14

    Hello from Berlin

    Welcome to BHW! :) I am sure that you will succeed because this is the most useful BH and SEO forum.
  8. kaloyan14

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hi, i tried to buy the MVB pro but the url http://massvideoblasterpro.com/buynow.php redirect me to http://www.hostinger.co.uk/?. I hope that this issue will be fixed soon. :)
  9. kaloyan14

    How to detect proxy type - http or socks?

    I use java. It's fast, powerful and platform-independent.
  10. kaloyan14

    Difference between HTTPS and HTTP proxies?

    I think that i found my answer. Https / ssl proxies support tunnel connection to the server. This can be tested with CONNECT comand. So, if we open tunnel connection to proxy server and the server returns code 200 - proxy supports ssl and it's called https proxy.
  11. kaloyan14

    Difference between HTTPS and HTTP proxies?

    Thank you proxygo, really great answer, but i know the differece between http/s protocols. My question is about the differences in proxy's topic/area. Like in ProxyFire Master Suite, you can see there is SSL column. I can't understand this. Hope this will help to answer my question. Thanks! :)
  12. kaloyan14

    Difference between HTTPS and HTTP proxies?

    Hi blackhaters, i am confused about the difference between http and https proxies. I tried to search in G, but serps are overspammed with services or proxy lists. So i have 3 suggestions: 1). http proxy can't access https sites and https can do it. 2). There is ssl certificate on the https...
  13. kaloyan14

    My SEO Blueprint (SENuke, AMR, BMD, Xrumer, Scrapebox)

    To rochedhick, LeadGenProfits, caseyehine, floraisulliv, BronxFX, don't spam 3 years old thread with - "thanks, bla bla, great, bla bla" if you found the thread helpful just hit "Thanks" button. If you you want to increase your post count, this is not the right way.
  14. kaloyan14

    How is it possible my competition #1 for google with 3-10 backlinks

    I agree with clovers. 301 redirect is powerful method to get huge amount of backlinks. You can check domain trust, authority and age. To get better serp in local searches read this...
  15. kaloyan14

    [Method] Churn And Burn Slowly

    I will try this but on my old sites to prevent sandboxed. It is similar to overlink aged domain and use 301 redirect to your money site.
Back
Top