Recent content by Jumblecrocket

  1. J

    Amazon UK listing takedown / suppression HAF

    Seeking an expert to help in the takedown of a competitor listing violating Amazon UK ToS and who attempted a listing hijacking. Requirements: Must live in the United Kingdom Please DM me to move forward.
  2. J

    What is the future of YouTube shorts per 1000 views ?

    Agreed. The downside of this though is that I've been noticing alot more undisclosed ads via short form. Notably polymarket and kalshi without ad disclosures... so theyre brands finding a way around it the short form barrier by just breaking the law LOL
  3. J

    Reddit now have video comments..

    I lowkey kinda hate how X, reddit, tiktok, IG have been a mishmash of the same features like when they all added a FYP and short form video when tiktok became massive. I miss the idiosyncrasies that each website had. Kinda sad but oh well.
  4. J

    Got Facebook Settlement Cash!

    Was this the facebook privacy settlement?
  5. J

    ❌⭐ REDDIT & QUORA PROMOTION ⭐ Not Just a Backlink ✅ Cited by ChatGPT & AI Overviews ✴️ EAT and Diversification ✅ Quality Traffic ✅ A MUST IN 2026! ⭐❌

    because of how specific my niche is Im requesting samples. not sure how backlinks will work for me atp
  6. J

    What panel on BHW are you guys currently using?

    Im really sorry to see this. I guess its a hit or miss. DFP has resulted in more direct sales for my retail store advertised on YT personally and they havent cancelled my orders. I'll be sure to be wary though. thanks for giving folks a heads up.
  7. J

    What panel on BHW are you guys currently using?

    thus far Dripfeedpanel has been good for me and very well priced and affordable Like you, my niche is big and I need alot of views to get noticed but DFP have alot of categories and options to boost content, which I had no idea about. Its prob the best panel (as of yet) Havent experienced any...
  8. J

    What panel on BHW are you guys currently using?

    Aligobo is MID. That closed thread did what it needed to do for them including the fake ass posts from newbie accounts. I only joined here bc I thought they were all fake comment/bots. I'd prob wager at least 70% were, while a small portion like myself were real folks that tested it and it...
  9. J

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    My order is not done but overall thus far I am really happy with the results I am getting with my YouTube video It’s nice to find a site to prove me wrong and deliver results after being scammed in the past. I will continue to use you guys in the future. Rating: 8.4/10 thus far
  10. J

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Want to update. I was reached out to by Aligobo and my funds were added after 7 hrs?. It was less than I paid by $8 but whatever. I also got the credit card payment links in my email around the same time too. If my order comes through then I’m happy to be corrected and rate this service...
Back
Top