Recent content by jrlando

  1. J

    [Help] Free Blackhat SEO for Newbies

    Is there any tutorials present in this Forum that would help Newbies improve their Search Engine Optimization for their sites? Scrapebox and other tools are very much expensive, I know they are very much useful but I have just started by own site. I only have: [*=center]ZennoPoster - I...
  2. J

    [Help] ZennoPoster

    I have ZennoPoster, but I don't know how to use it. Sorry for being a newbie :( What I know is it records steps you did on the browser and repeats it with some random text filling stuff, How can I use it for SEO? I know that it can register a lot of stuff, how can I comment to others? for them...
  3. J

    [Broken Links] Softwares

    I would like to ask for reuploads of: The Little Portative Commenter. I also would like to ask for any links on downloading any useful tools that you recommend, I'm a newbie here. Thanks!
  4. J

    [GET] The Little Portative Commenter BETA 1

    Link is broken, please fix.
Back
Top