Recent content by joydoable

  1. J

    I'm having trouble with TikTok

    Maybe you have been shadowbanned.
  2. J

    Do Instagram stories still help with engagement ?

    I also found stories doesn't help.
  3. J

    Getting Leads But Most Are Not Good

    I'd check the targeting and key words for sure.
  4. J

    Is Facebook advertising still effective?

    I think it still effective especially for woman clothes.
  5. J

    "Reddit Growth Solutions | Real People, Organic Engagement & Targeted Reach

    Interested. Can you share some samples?
  6. J

    What do you find the hardest part of SEO?

    It's hard to define content strategy.
  7. J

    Do you write content for Google or for people first?

    I always put users on first.
  8. J

    What's the First SEO Tool You Check Every Day?

    Google Search Console is the first tool I'll open every day.
  9. J

    How much of that traffic is actually useful?

    Check where the traffic comes form and what keywords.
  10. J

    Hi from Pakistan - Web Dev & SEO Guy

    Hey Tayyab, welcome to the BHW! I'm curious when you're manage your web and release new features, how's your test workload looks like?
Back
Top