Recent content by joinabrahm

  1. J

    Have you ever stopped link building to a page which is already ranking well?

    Yeah, if it’s already gaining momentum, I wouldn’t touch anything too much for now. Wait until the effects wear off and see what GSC says.
  2. J

    New here

    Welcome Joe. Since your brother understands SEO, maybe you could go with just one niche and learn the basics from him and build something yourself much better than trying any quick money scheme.
  3. J

    I am going to start a blog

    As for cryptocurrency, I would choose one topic such as wallets’ how tos, security or even beginners’ tips instead of talking about all coins and news. My opinion is that original research and well referenced posts work better than AI generated ones.
  4. J

    How do those AI accounts grow to 10K in a month or less?

    This may be possible to gain 10k followers this quickly, but you should not automtically conclude this is an organic gain based on the number of followers alone. There are some accounts that gain some popular videos and I would pay attention to how many views and engagements.
  5. J

    Have been facing backlink indexation and ranking volatility?

    Sure, I have seen that happen before after new links were discovered by Google. At times, the page is analyzed with new information, and it all settles down after some time.
  6. J

    what's up guys.

    signed up to explore the marketplace for some particular scraping tools and API. looking forward to the developer logs on this.
Back
Top