Recent content by johnson365

  1. J

    [Journey] Growing a Pinterest Account from 0 to 500+ Web Visitors a Day.

    Have you used gemini-3.1-flash-image API, if so how is the quality of the images?
  2. J

    [Journey] Growing a Pinterest Account from 0 to 500+ Web Visitors a Day.

    I used Claude ai to audit my whole site, and got suggestions on what to fix.
  3. J

    [Journey] Growing a Pinterest Account from 0 to 500+ Web Visitors a Day.

    That's what I made in September. The site has been monetized for only the past two months. First month was 69$
  4. J

    [Journey] Growing a Pinterest Account from 0 to 500+ Web Visitors a Day.

    Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try out gemini-3.1-flash-image, and let you know
  5. J

    [Journey] Growing a Pinterest Account from 0 to 500+ Web Visitors a Day.

    I just checked to be sure. I pay 0.06$ per image. In the beginning I was using cheaper models (0.02, 0.03$/image), but the images were very bad. The pins were also very bad, so I opted for a higher quality model.
  6. J

    [Journey] Growing a Pinterest Account from 0 to 500+ Web Visitors a Day.

    Yeah, that's for AI images. I use an API and pay 0.08$ per image.
  7. J

    [Journey] Growing a Pinterest Account from 0 to 500+ Web Visitors a Day.

    Here is a quick update. - I've hit a milestone (1M impressions on Pinterest) - And I've achieved my goal ( doubling the traffic on my biggest account). -I've also achieved this journey's goal. (500 visitors a day) For the past month I've been prioritizing on this one account, so I didn't do...
  8. J

    [Journey] Growing a Pinterest Account from 0 to 500+ Web Visitors a Day.

    Hey, everyone. Here is an update on my Pinterest journey. I started this journey two years ago, and I'm still failing, and losing money, given all the time and energy I put in this, (and paid tools). Where do I start. The Pinterest account mentioned in the early updates, the one that got hit...
  9. J

    [Journey] Growing a Pinterest Account from 0 to 500+ Web Visitors a Day.

    I'm pinning 5 pins a day on average. My focus right now is making many blog posts. When i have eg. 500 posts, then i can easily and safely start pinning 20 - 30 pins a day.
  10. J

    [Journey] Growing a Pinterest Account from 0 to 500+ Web Visitors a Day.

    It's below 0.5. That is very low, but I'm also pinning only text overlay images. Those kinds of images have low saves. Outbound click rate is around 1% which is normal. (That data is for the last 30 days)
  11. J

    [Journey] Growing a Pinterest Account from 0 to 500+ Web Visitors a Day.

    Here is another update. - Looks like my main account is starting to recover. It got hit in April just like many other accounts, it went from 30K impressions a day to almost zero. Now all the work I've been putting in last month is starting to payoff (I hope). Looking at the screenshot, you can...
  12. J

    [Journey] Growing a Pinterest Account from 0 to 500+ Web Visitors a Day.

    Apparently, I did make an update but, I mistakenly did it on a different thread.
  13. J

    [Journey] Automating 100+ Pinterest Accounts to $500/Day – Scaling to the Moon

    Your account got crushed a week after mine. It's impossible to know exactly why accounts are getting crushed, some may say that it's because of ai, or some other reasons, but no one really knows. Even accounts that use no ai lost traffic. I'll be running multiple accounts where each account...
  14. J

    [Journey] Automating 100+ Pinterest Accounts to $500/Day – Scaling to the Moon

    Hey. My account is dead, or almost dead. There was an update in April I think, I saw many people reporting that they got hit. I initially I lost a half of impressions, then i started changing thinks and made my account even worse. my site/account was a multi niche, I decided to cut it into...
  15. J

    [Journey] Yet Another Pinterest Journey...

    It keeps getting harder and harder.. Pinterest algorithm has become unpredictable..
Back
Top