Recent content by Johnnyboy90

  1. J

    Adsense alternative for a news aggregator site?

    Thank you very much. I'll give them a try
  2. J

    Website ideas?

    yes that's the saddest truth :weep:
  3. J

    Website ideas?

    thanks for your suggestion, much appreciated! Yes, i'll probably do something SEO-related as it is very popular category.
  4. J

    Website ideas?

    Hey guys! I’m trying to find a new website idea and I’d like to hear your suggestions. My last project was a custom news aggregator, very similar to google/yahoo news, but unfortunately I couldn’t monetize it because Google Adsense now requires only original content, something I didn’t know...
  5. J

    A question about selling domains and privacy

    Hey guys, I’d like to sell domains probably with dan.com/escrow.com and I’m seeking some advice as I’m new to this. I haven’t started yet, I’m still reading how to do this and so far the whole process seems relatively easy to me but there is one step that seems odd to me. From what I’ve read I...
  6. J

    Adsense alternative for a news aggregator site?

    Thanks for your reply. I don't think any of these networks would accept my accept my site, they have similar or more restrictive policies than google. I probably need something like exoclick.
  7. J

    Adsense alternative for a news aggregator site?

    Hey everyone. I have a news aggregator site and I’m trying to monetize it. I’ve put a lot of effort and money to build it and to talk with publishers, lawyers, accountants et al. and the last thing I expected was Adsense to reject it because there are already many news aggregators sites with...
Back
Top