Recent content by Jobaga

  1. J

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Adss30 did a terrific job on a logo I requested him to make! Not only was the logo affordable to purchase but he gave me 6 revised logos!!! I'm extremely pleased with his high quality designs and very appreciative of his speedy and timely design response! He politely answered all the questions I...
  2. J

    How I built my offline SEO/Social Media empire earning $15,000 a month in three months!!!

    Hey Taktical. I'm interested in the documents you've supplied before as well as any new additional documents for ORM. I'd also like to inquire about your partnership program. We should get in touch. :)
  3. J

    [GIVEAWAY] I will create LOGOs for 10 BHW members

    I would appreciate it if you count me in too :) Thanks!
  4. J

    [Giveaway] 25 x SCC Invites - 24 Hours Limited

    I'm in too, Thanks!
  5. J

    Wholesale and Dropshipping whatever you need from China

    I am interested, please send me more information on the catalogue and details. Thanks!
  6. J

    Wholesaling, Drop shipping new trendy Items... 100% legal

    Hi, I would really appreciate it if you could PM me! Thanks!
  7. J

    Starting of a master wholesale distributor list

    Wow, thanks for that list!
  8. J

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hi thanks for the thread, that was very beneficial!
Back
Top