Recent content by JimmiVer

  1. JimmiVer

    Web-Based Streaming Farm Dolphin Anty + Mobile Proxies + Free Trials. Will they pay

    u will recieve 0$ revenue from free trial (Apple music), Amazon i dont know !!
  2. JimmiVer

    [Journey] 10K streaming farm (Apple Music)

    free trial is boring, apple music doesnt pay revenues for free trial listeners !!
  3. JimmiVer

    want to start my own streaming farm

    HAHAHA THATS IT BROTHER ! Work smarter !
  4. JimmiVer

    How I Built a $1,000 Apple Music Farm — Fast, Reliable, and Scalable

    I am here ready to share knowledge, since 2 year in those bussines ....
  5. JimmiVer

    How did we pump up Instagram in a month?

    Hi Im intrested on Fansly trafic , can u provide it?
  6. JimmiVer

    Streaming people !! :D

    Hello, I'm new to this group, but I've read a lot of posts about streaming. I have been dealing with streaming for a long time, but I can say that in the last 6 months I have not been successful since YouTube changed its system with shadow ban. I have a large amount of beats at my disposal...
  7. JimmiVer

    Why Spotify Botfarm

    Hello , intrested to dm with u Maybe we can talk about knowledge and setup. To make the job more professional! If you can contact me in dm, thank you
Back
Top