Recent content by jimmehh

  1. J

    Thousands of free harvested links

    Here are the almost 20,000 links you all have been waiting for, these are all wordpress websites harvested with scrapebox. I used the fast poster in scrapebox to post on most of these sites, hopefully you find this list as useful as I have. Enjoy.
  2. J

    Thousands of free harvested links

    Sorry for the delay, still having difficulty attaching the file. Can anyone assist, I've zipped the master file, when I attempt to attach the file, I get a connection error everytime. The file is only 458 kb so it doesn't exceed the size limitations. Does anyone have any suggestions to assist...
  3. J

    Thousands of free harvested links

    Currently having some difficulty attaching the file. I'll upload the file shortly.
  4. J

    Thousands of free harvested links

    I will be posting harvested links for all to use. Create backlinks to your site, do what you will with them. I have successfully posted on most of these sites using fast poster in scrapebox.
  5. J

    [Get]Scrapebox Auto Approve list 1,000 Weekly - FREE

    Thanks for the links.
Back
Top