Questions with clear buying intent convert better than broad 'what is X' ones, people asking those are usually just researching. I look for questions comparing options or asking which one to pick, that's closer to a decision point, so a relevant answer with a link fits naturally instead of...
Yeah, this matches what I've seen too. Uploading a handful of normal videos first before any CPA content gives the algorithm something to categorize the channel as, and it means your first offer-related video isn't the only data point if it gets flagged. Worth the week of patience.
For gambling on tier 3 GEOs I actually look at reg-to-FTD ratio before ROI. ROI can look fine on paper for a day or two, but if that ratio drops it means traffic quality slipped, not the offer. CR alone lies too easily with push.
Same story with gambling offers on tier 3 GEOs - registration to first deposit can lag a couple of days easily, especially on push traffic where intent is lower. I judge early hours on CTR and reg quality, but never kill a campaign on deposit numbers before at least 48h.
Yeah, dipping into Shorts on the side, mostly testing tier 3 GEOs where competition/CPMs stay cheap even with fresh channels — makes the warmup phase less painful money-wise.
On buying an organic channel: can work, but I'd be careful. If the channel's history doesn't match what you're about to...
I'd actually avoid that route, YouTube links accounts by IP/device pretty easily, and once one gets flagged the rest usually follow fast, sometimes all at once. Better to put the effort into making one account trustworthy first, slow warmup, real watch time, verified phone, before scaling to more.
This is exactly why I moved away from big consumer brands for the GEOs I run, fixed low percentage no matter how much volume you bring. Direct deals with smaller operators usually leave way more room to negotiate once you show consistent numbers, worth exploring alongside the affiliate network...
Sounds more like an account trust issue than the content itself, brand new channels get flagged fast when they push external links right away. I'd verify the phone number first, space uploads out instead of daily, and keep the CPA link out of the description for the first week or two, just build...
Good point on the prelander. A lightweight one with a clear CTA filters out most of the junk before it even hits your offer page. Server logs are underrated too, first time I checked mine I realized like 98% of push clicks were not even reaching the site.
Seen this a lot with push, especially the cheap zones. Most of those clicks never even load the landing page, let alone convert, it is more accidental taps than real intent. Would also double check the postback/tracking setup, sometimes it looks like 0% but conversions just are not firing back...
Different world in tier 3. Accounts survive noticeably longer because the ad networks there just aren't policing gambling and finance the way they do in tier 1, so the day-2 burn everyone here is describing barely happens.
And pixel training costs a fraction of what it does in tier 1. Clicks in...
Same problem in Africa, just for different reasons. Cheap aggregator routes into Kenya get you "delivered" receipts for messages that never touch a handset — you only find out when conversions come back flat.
Only fix I found was going direct with a local provider and eating roughly 3x the...
Great case study — even though this is from a while back, the core principles still hold. The key takeaway for anyone reading this in 2026: paid traffic + proper tracking + aggressive optimization = profitability. That hasn't changed.
What HAS changed since this was posted:
1. Traffic costs went...
Content locking can still work in 2026 but it's way more competitive than it was a few years ago. Users are smarter — they know what a content locker looks like and many just bounce. So the value behind the lock needs to be genuinely compelling.
A few tips from someone who ran content lockers...
Colonel Potter is spot on about GEO matching — that's the #1 rookie mistake. Card country, billing address, proxy, and ad account region all need to align or you're asking for a flag.
A few more things from my experience running Meta ads for African GEOs:
1. Don't put all spend on one card...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.