Recent content by Jerrybigtas

  1. J

    Is Snapchat method still working fine?

    Probably hard since there aren't as many people on it plus they do delete accounts.
  2. J

    Beginning Freelancer - Tools and Sites I'm Using

    Interesting. I'd like to follow this thread and find out how you did. Keep us updated!
  3. J

    Marketplace for Digital Products

    You can try gumroad.com
  4. J

    Start with sports betting

    I am not sure if sports betting is a good place to start making money online
  5. J

    How do I get my first few paid subscribers for AI Instagram Models?

    This thread has been very interesting. I guess my thought is to try to get your content on as many platforms as possible (I think someone already mentioned Patreon).
  6. J

    What online make money niches or areas are complete waste of time now?

    Paid surveys still work but they really don't yield much. Also review sites aren't as profitable (unless you can automate it).
  7. J

    Ads on my Blog

    Adsense tends to be the best choice still. Might I suggest trying to apply again, as there are many who have had to apply mutliple times before getting approved.
  8. J

    AI x Onlyfans idea

    It seems like a lot of effort and a lot technical knowhow to actually do this.
  9. J

    Anime Art Studio - Making $x,xxx's

    Tell us more how you actually do this? Is this something you think others can replicate?
  10. J

    Youtubers to follow?

    I'm following this thread to know the suggestions of others too.
Back
Top