Can someone pls provide info on how to do this? I see the account has been banned.
I found one site that does SSH: vpnjantit.com but i only tested their free offering and it's not great, from what i tested all ip's get flagged as spam with high fraud score but maybe the paid ones are better.
In...
The problem is not necessarily the payment options but the fact that they do not work in SSH 99% from what I tried.
The 1% that work in Bitvise show up as domain names instead of regular IPs and\or also show up as proxies on a basic IP check.
The reason I prefer SSH is that I only want to...
Hey guys, in the past I've been using usocks.pro to buy cheap SSH proxies that worked in Bitvise tunellier.
The site is now down after a few years and I'm having problems finding another site like this that accepted Web Money/Perfect Money and you could geolocate and choose the proxies you...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.