Recent content by jeezabull

  1. jeezabull

    Do you think the AI boom is just a bubble that’s about to burst?

    It has so many applications and advancing fast. I think if we start to see improvements flatlining or open modals becoming on par with paid modals, then I would think the investments would stop. Since there is still potential to the AI game, I don't think anything will burst. I would like it to...
  2. jeezabull

    Buying Adspace in emmet

    Hello Alies, It's either my english skills or you have replied to the wrong post. Can you elaborate what did you mean? My question was is it worth buying adspaces on websites like emmet.io as I've seen many websites do that.
  3. jeezabull

    Buying Adspace in emmet

    Hey guys, I've noticed that a lot of websites, especially casino and SMM-related sites, purchase sponsored ad placements on certain websites. I'm curious whether these sponsorship placements provide any SEO benefit. Are they basically treated like paid backlinks, or can they have any effect on...
  4. jeezabull

    Bitcoin miner makes $200k from just $150

    This is pretty much the same thing as - "I have a course for you that makes 10k per day so I share this with you " typa thing. I mean if it is that profitable why don't you invest everything in there so you get more out of it rather than selling a course or in this case a device?
  5. jeezabull

    Cheap Pin Schedular

    Ooh i didn't know that. However if you have an old pc laying around it can run like a regular user, use a regular browser, fill in the fields and just upload when time comes so pinterest doesn't need to know what you are doing. Altough that might violate their terms yet I've done the same setup...
  6. jeezabull

    Is 1 million YouTube views still as valuable as we think?

    Retention duration and viewer region are considerable variables. Try to. compare them first and see if it makes sense that way.
  7. jeezabull

    Cheap Pin Schedular

    Have you tried creating a script with Claude or Codex? I don't know your requirements but you may be able to do it on your own and host it on a server?
  8. jeezabull

    Buy Reddit Upvotes & Downvotes ⬆ Cheap, High Quality & Instant ✅ [UPVOTE.SHOP] ✅

    hey man, if you are still providing test balance, I'm interested: jeezzaabull223
  9. jeezabull

    What actually works for getting cited by AI?

    Latest updates say that chatgpt stopped citing reddit and some other socialmedia platforms so forum postings and other official documents may be a better solution for now.
  10. jeezabull

    tired of GPT/Gemini blocking basic sales copy - alternatives?

    You may need to start a new chat, or reset the memory of your account. Sometimes when it thinks you are trying to do something it does not want to do it gets easier to run into the guardrails.
  11. jeezabull

    ChatGPT vs Claude AI

    I use both. I often have the claude heavy thinking and planning and then do the implementation with codex. However I'm currently only using codex and it's doing suprisingly well at 5.6 Sol max thinking. I can safely say that I do not miss my claude subscription. What bothers me most with claude...
  12. jeezabull

    How many of you still trust random account sellers after the last 2 years?

    Quality is an investment, if the old seller just delivers what it says without the headache and hastle, while also trying to genuinely help out when an issue happens, I'll still go for them. I don't like to be the beta tester if I'm spending my money. If the price is too cheap it still won't...
  13. jeezabull

    10 FREE DR90+ EDU GUEST POST REVIEW COPIES

    Hey man, if there are still review copies awailable I would like to try it out
  14. jeezabull

    Instagram not loading anything, account issue or app glitch?

    Hey there, have you tried a different device and network? If still does not fix I would let it cool off for a few days and try again. Maybe you are getting rate limited or something. Additionally you may be having country wide problems too, ISPS sometimes limit the traffic bandwith to certain...
  15. jeezabull

    Reddit’s ChatGPT Search citations fell 86% in four days

    ooh so no more "One reddit user suggests .... yourself" outputs huh. It definitely got more boring then
Back
Top