Recent content by jayb7

  1. J

    How to get out of the challenge verification loop on Instagram?

    I`ve been having this problem 12 days ago, I bought different proxies, the accounts work for a time and then again the same challenge required loop. but this loop is not with all the accounts I have 15 accounts of my 70 accounts working the other are having this problem. so idk whats wrong...
  2. J

    Unfollow Solution

    tyep im already seen it, thanks.... i couldnt understand but i could see that the guy unfollow a lot of people, that bot is in turkish
  3. J

    Unfollow Solution

    i can't find the video with your link, can you give me the name of the video to watch it please
  4. J

    Unfollow Solution

    the same happens to me, i have my limits set 300-350 and the weird thing is that some accounts are ok and others are temporary blocked. and i just unfollowed the people who dont follow me
  5. J

    [Skype] Instagram Marketing/Parodies Group

    He guys i would like to join to the group...add me my user is juan.david.agudelo
Back
Top