Recent content by jaxiv86861

  1. J

    Get your domain through a broker

    Lol devlurkerr leaked a prompt. TBF just use wayback machine or privacy email to bypass the brokers.
  2. J

    Does every article need to be very detailed?

    according to me, the word count is not really important. what is imprtant is whether the topic has been covered thoroughly enough.
  3. J

    Can I get traffic from Pinterest as others do?

    for US beauty traffic, try new pins using benefit-focused copy nd keywords, as impressions won’t help with CTR if it is already poor
  4. J

    new google update coming

    there is certainly some movement, but I would advise you to wait for some sort of trend before making any major change. testing from Google can sometimes lead to some volatility in rankings.
  5. J

    What are technologies behind SMM panels?

    In any case, I would definitely start off small and test initially becuz expenses related to devices nd restrictions in accounts could cut into my profits.
  6. J

    Instagram stories problem

    I have encountered such random IG glitches in recent times. In case this particular glitch is happening in a few IG accounts, u can confirm this by testing out on another device or web browser.
  7. J

    Google Not Indexing New Pages?

    Yaa, I have also observed the same thing on my newly generated pages. at times, google delays considering new URLs; all I do is to ensure there are internal link , as well as some changes in the content and visits.
  8. J

    Bing Ads Niches to Explore for the Rest of 2026

    the initial test I would conduct using bing would be for B2B software and local services. Imo, don't consider only CPC; consider the nu. of qualified leads generated.
  9. J

    How Do Beginners Decide Which Cloaker to Choose?

    true worker integrations keep the origin ip hidden which is half the battle on search. ran both Trafficsaviour n traffic armour on cloudflare edge, works well against google bots using residential IPs. main thing is making sure your worker script handles fingerprint spikes cleanly so origin...
  10. J

    Posting multiple times a day is good or bad

    In case of creating a new Instagram profile, I would create 1 to 2 gud reel on a daily basis without forcing myself to make 3 since I have learned the importance of the distinction between the hook and the topic from 25k & 200 view
  11. J

    August 2026 Google update

    trend that have been recognized. site that exhibit real brand characteristic nd original content seem to be performing better, although I fel it is still too early to reach any conclusion
  12. J

    Do you think SEO may cease to exist?

    I do not think that SEO is going to go away anytime soon; it is simply going to keep evolving. SEO has evolved from keyword to intents, entities, ai search and so on. It is those people who can adapt that will be relevant in my view.
  13. J

    What do you look into when a page suddenly sees an increase in its impressions.

    first of all, I analyze the newly added keyword nd then compare changes in rank nd CTRs. Sometimes the rise in impression comes from testing the page for some keyword.
  14. J

    How much Information is still viable

    even though the old case could be useful in understanding the basic, when it comes to implementation of strategie you have to be careful. according to me, you must first compare them with new cases.
  15. J

    Campaign doesnt get no spend

    I had check impression first before changing too much. In niches like this, policy check , keyword eligibility, nd low search volume can stop a campaign from getting any movement.
Back
Top