Recent content by JasonHere

  1. J

    Downloading Video ... Not Enabled?

    What's IDM?
  2. J

    Downloading Video ... Not Enabled?

    Hello, I'm trying to download a video from a site. Normally I would: 1) Let it play in a browser. 2) Inspect the element. 3) Go to the Network tab. 4) Filter only the media. 5) The .mp4 will show up 6) Download it... For some reason, a couple of videos are not showing up, even though...
  3. J

    Best Virus Protection Software

    Why is Norton so bad?
  4. J

    Can I Post This Here?

    I hope so... I wasn't sure where else to post it. I'm looking for some software that will tell me when companies have last posted on Facebook, Twitter, etc... Preferably with an affiliate program... Anyone know?
  5. J

    Best Virus Protection Software

    What's the best virus protection software out there these days? Norton? Malwarebytes? Some other one?
  6. J

    Lurking For A While ... Intro Today ...

    Hello, I've been following Black Hat World for a while, but this is the first time I've written an introduction. I've been "trying" to make money online for years... Made a "little here", and "little there", but nothing consistent. I'm trying to remedy that... I've got "shiny object...
  7. J

    [METHOD] QUIZ SITE BREAKDOWN

    I'm new to the Facebook pixel concept, so can tell me if I'm on track? Regarding: ------------------ Facebook pixel: So for this I wanted to make it it's own section because of how vital a role it has played in my success. So reaching the final page of a specific quiz is an event. Literally...
  8. J

    [Method] Easy $100+/day with Twitter! (Twists+Newbie Friendly+No Investment)

    PM me the Follow/Unfollow schedule you mention on page #1...
Back
Top