Recent content by JankevicsGodhard

  1. J

    WooCommerce → Shopify Checkout Redirect via Domain Switch — Who Can Build This?

    I’ve found a store using a setup where the customer lands on a WooCommerce page, but the actual checkout is handled on Shopify — and I’m looking for someone who can build the exact same system. Here’s how it works: The front-end product page is on ruantiiva.com (with two i’s), which is clearly...
  2. J

    Can i use cloacking on shopify?

    Can you send me a pm or tg @lodewijkdieselhove
  3. J

    Anyone pulled off backend cloaking from WooCommerce to Shopify?

    I’ve been researching some flows I’ve seen competitors use and trying to figure out how they’re doing it. User fills out checkout info on a WooCommerce site (Site A), but instead of processing the payment there, it somehow gets passed in the background to a Shopify store (Site B), which creates...
  4. J

    Cloaking Setup: WooCommerce to Shopify Checkout Sync — Anyone Done This?

    Looking for someone who has experience with cloaking setups between WooCommerce and Shopify. Basically, Site A (WooCommerce) collects the user's checkout details. In the background, those same details should be sent to Site B (Shopify), a new checkout session is triggered there, and the user is...
Back
Top