Recent content by jamie77

  1. J

    How to run CC submit offers on Tiktok ads?

    I've checked all the things, creatives, domain. All completely fine, it just that I think accounts get manual reviewed after increasing budget and somehow they can detect the offer and flag them
  2. J

    How to run CC submit offers on Tiktok ads?

    How can I run my CC submit offers ecom on Tiktok? They keep flagging my accounts and I can't even scale. Thanks guys!
  3. J

    Tiktok agency

  4. J

    Casino/Slots content on TikTok ?

    Tiktok normally does not allow to run casino content but some agency can whitelist the accounts and it's good to go
  5. J

    Tiktok agency

    How can I text you?
  6. J

    Ads Cloaking for peptides on TikTok?

    You can cloak, but you need to get high-trusted account and you have to have a good set up for landing page and creatives
  7. J

    How to Get Your TikTok Ads Account Whitelisted for Casino Advertising?

    I agree but you need to have a good set up with landing page and creatives too. Plus some agency have protection programs, that will help you a lot
  8. J

    TikTok traffic

    I think the creatives are very important and a good set up can create high quality traffic. Also the creatives' length should be under 25s
  9. J

    HELP - Low conversion rate with IG Reels, dating vertical

    I think you should check your creatives and landing page again. Sounds like it is not well set up
  10. J

    ABOUT TIKTOK ADS GAMBLING

    No, I mean you have to audit your creatives and website very good and then combine with cloaking, so we can avoid being suspended
Back
Top