Recent content by James alsdea

  1. James alsdea

    Reviving an abandoned Pinterest account

    Thanks so much for the advice! What is a safe amount of max pins per day?
  2. James alsdea

    Reviving an abandoned Pinterest account

    Thank you bro can i also use the same pins on my old acc to my new one ?
  3. James alsdea

    Reviving an abandoned Pinterest account

    Thanks i will try that. Can i use the same domain on the new account?
  4. James alsdea

    $1k per month goal with simple tool website

    I used to just edit the videos myself on CapCut but now from this point on i plan to hire freelancers to create my videos. Like I said in my last few updates here, a key to sucesss in my opinion is having faith in your idea to put money behind it so you can have the best production quality At...
  5. James alsdea

    $1k per month goal with simple tool website

    Good luck! Honestly tool/utility websites are the new meta there is so much potential for users discovering your site if you play your cards right I cant use adsense for this niche, only using in page push ads for now
  6. James alsdea

    $1k per month goal with simple tool website

    New Update (some growth and some lesson learned) (screenshots of views/analytics shown below) so its been 2 days and i uploaded yesterday about 2-4 vids on all mentioned social medias and i got roughly 2,100 views across all platforms the most coming from tiktok at 1k views and 2nd tiktok vid at...
  7. James alsdea

    $1k per month goal with simple tool website

    Thank you! Yep you’re so right I failed so many businesses for years just solely because I lacked consistency. I would get hyped up about a business idea, start hustling and trying to build it, but then after few hours, days, at best weeks I would quit the idea since there was no results. I...
  8. James alsdea

    $1k per month goal with simple tool website

    Thanks! Sorry dont want to share niche since it took a lot of effort to brainstorm idea. But I can share details along the way of my journey so I can give inspiration and I can only keep myself accountable
  9. James alsdea

    $1k per month goal with simple tool website

    I created a underserved tool website which solves a problem in a user friendly way. Im using TikTok, YouTube Shorts, Instagram Reels, and Pinterest to hopefully drive traffic to my website. I’ve mainly been dealing with copyright issues, and some clips have been taken down. I’ve mitigated the...
  10. James alsdea

    Reviving an abandoned Pinterest account

    Anybody? Can someone pleass chime in
  11. James alsdea

    Reviving an abandoned Pinterest account

    I made the Pinterest account April 2025. Was not consistent in posting pins at all, but wkth 20-40 pins posted I was getting 30-40k monthly views until 4 months ago and then I posted a few more pins and then I started growing in views until I had one day of 5k views then it dropped off to 30...
Back
Top