Recent content by jambo3

  1. J

    Snapchat bot

    Is there a way to add users from a friends "friend list"? like instagram ?
  2. J

    Hiding Instagram Photos without deleting (Backend Developer)

    For several months Now i have wanted to "clean up" my instagram account. Thing is.. I do not want to delete the images and lose the stats (likes,comments, ect) is there a way to hide those photos. If there is.. could this be done by somehow accessing your backend base and changing the script...
  3. J

    Instagram Follow Limit API bypass

    I am looking to get over the 7,500 bypass limitation on instagram. I am a developer but would want someone who knows about the issue more as I have heard a few people here know how it's done.
  4. J

    How I made $70 per day on Fiverr

    Guys are chat is always active. That should be the least of your worries. We have a lot of great members in our community who could teach you what we do and how to rank up. I myself, am working on a new way to scale up my earnings. Like I said.. I do not sell dreams But I am trying to make...
  5. J

    How I made $70 per day on Fiverr

    Awesome, we have added you! Yes, one of the admins will reach out to you.. its for saftey We have added you! Of course, anytime! Added! Hmmm.. interesting.. what are you doing. You have your own website set up.. or do you promote on social media? added! added!
  6. J

    How I made $70 per day on Fiverr

    Added! That's not a stupid question NO! you do not need a mic! Most of us just chat. 5 exchanges is ok.. The more the better though. Stop by our chat added an admin will contact you soon! Yep. Not going to lie. At the beginning you have to take one for the team. Good thing is the team.. is...
  7. J

    How I made $70 per day on Fiverr

    Hi, Just added you! You'll receive a PM shortly Great. you'll receive a pm from an admin shortly! Ehh.. you have to be consistant. That's what I think. it worked for me and others in the group Yes, we exchange service. with Fiverrs algo it helps you grow sales organically. Added. You...
  8. J

    How I made $70 per day on Fiverr

    ADDED! Respone and we'll proceed! Those are great numbers! Whats ur Skype?
  9. J

    How I made $70 per day on Fiverr

    Introduction What's up guys. So I've been a member of this site for a while, and one thing i never appreciated was when other sold dreams. They created threads boasting about how much they get for some forum credibility or some Thanks. Talked about raking in the big bucks.. and I am sure...
  10. J

    I purchased a No Follow Limit Instagram account. How to test?

    I just wanted to add to this post that it is impossible to go beyond the 7,500 limit. I can say i have been the most consistent human being when trying to figure out a way to go beyond it. There is none. There is no way to do this. Anybody who tells you they have.. is lying. Anybody who is...
  11. J

    I purchased a No Follow Limit Instagram account. How to test?

    I still have my money. He was the fool. He did all that "fake work" for nothing.
  12. J

    I purchased a No Follow Limit Instagram account. How to test?

    How much for an account anyways?
  13. J

    I purchased a No Follow Limit Instagram account. How to test?

    There is no way that is a daily limit... even if it was, its a bit much.. not even robots have that many friends.
  14. J

    I purchased a No Follow Limit Instagram account. How to test?

    Gotcha.. I am afraid this is going to happen. The seller told me the account was made before the limit rule. but still.
  15. J

    I purchased a No Follow Limit Instagram account. How to test?

    I purchased an Instagram account with no follow limit, i got a pretty good deal on it. How can i test this account just to make sure? I am thinking about purchasing 7600 followers and following them all back
Back
Top