Recent content by jackylove369

  1. jackylove369

    Looking to start a Movie website and I need some guidance.

    It looks like a lot of people are interested in this, and I am too. I’ve found a way to access an API and started building with it. Is anyone working on something similar? I’d love to exchange experiences and explore how we can take this further together.
  2. jackylove369

    Building a Chinese Drama Scraper – Feedback?

    I’ve built a beta version to test the features
  3. jackylove369

    Building a Chinese Drama Scraper – Feedback?

    I’ve built a beta version to test the features based on your feedback. Everything looks good and is working well so far.
  4. jackylove369

    Building a Chinese Drama Scraper – Feedback?

    Thanks for the feedback! Episode detection, metadata, subtitles, and search/filtering are definitely on my list. Appreciate it!
  5. jackylove369

    Building a Chinese Drama Scraper – Feedback?

    Thanks for the detailed feedback! Subtitle OCR, watermark handling, and batch downloading are definitely worth considering. Really appreciate the suggestions!
  6. jackylove369

    Building a Chinese Drama Scraper – Feedback?

    I'm thinking about building a tool for scraping/collecting Chinese short drama videos and would like to get some feedback from people who work with this type of content. The idea is to make the workflow easier for finding and collecting short drama videos for editing and content research. What...
  7. jackylove369

    Hello BHW community!

    Thanks! I’ve upgraded to Premium Member. Is there a way for me to promote my services on BHW?
  8. jackylove369

    Hello BHW community!

    Hey everyone, I'm a webmaster focused on digital marketing, SEO, and web infrastructure. Joined BHW to connect, exchange ideas, and learn from the community. Looking forward to being here!
Back
Top