Recent content by itz_robert

  1. I

    Does campaign structure still matter with Google Ads automation?

    A few years ago, people spent a lot of time creating detailed campaign structures with many ad groups and tightly grouped keywords. Now with automation and AI features, I see many advertisers using simpler structures. What approach are you using currently? Do detailed structures still give...
  2. I

    Popads vs PropellerAds - Which is better for beginner?

    Both can work, but dont judge the whole network from one test. Start with a small budget and cut the placements that dont convert.
  3. I

    My Ad Network Numbers Don't Match My Tracking

    500 vs much less is a pretty big gap. Check the tracking setup, redirects and whether the network counts clicks differently from your tracker.
  4. I

    Pinterest Ads: Good cold traffic, but retargeting is absolute trash.

    Check your tag events and make sure AddToCart/PageVisit data is actually coming through. Then test a bigger audience window and see if delivery improves.
  5. I

    TrustCloaker for native ads anyone tested it?

    I am using TrustCloaker for my Tabola ads, it works well so far. Setup is easy, just paste the code in your safepage. But yeah, their support is slow so you need to setup alone, but they have docs you can use for setup.
  6. I

    Google Ads vs Yandex Ads – Which one is giving better results in 2026?

    Depends on the GEO and niche. Google usually has better quality traffic, but Yandex can be cheaper and work well in some markets. Best way is to test both with small budgets and compare actual ROI.
  7. I

    PPC Data Looks Good, But Real Results Are Much Worse

    Yeah, faced this before. Usually tracking issues, fake/low quality traffic, or wrong attribution can cause this. I’d check analytics, conversion tracking and actual customer data first
  8. I

    Bing Ads is 90% bot traffic? My bounce rate is insane.

    Could be bad traffic but not always bots, check your targeting, search terms and placements first because wrong audience can cause high bounce rate.
  9. I

    Tried Bing Ads for the first time, honestly surprised by the results

    Yeah its normal, Bing traffic is usually lower but CPC can be cheaper, i would run both and compare the conversion data before cutting one.
  10. I

    Is PPC Still Worth It in 2026, or Is SEO Giving You Better ROI?

    SEO definitely gives a better long-term ROI because the traffic compounds without you paying for every single click. PPC is still worth it, but only if you need instant leads or want to test a new offer fast.
  11. I

    Best way to get cheap clicks without losing quality-what works for you?

    Try platforms like Microsoft Ads or Pinterest Ads. They are much cheaper than Google and Meta, but the users still have high buying intent compared to completely random, cheap traffic networks.
  12. I

    What's the difference between cloaking and masking?

    Masking is like putting a clean wrapper on a chocolate bar so it looks fancy, but Cloaking is showing a chocolate bar to your friends and a vegetable to your mom.;)
  13. I

    Reliable cloaker for watch store?

    I been using it for a few months now. It's working fine for me till now. Good luck with your campaigns, keep us updated on how it performs for you!
  14. I

    Reliable cloaker for watch store?

    You can try Trustcloaker or Trafficarmor. A lot of people recommend them, and I use them myself too.
  15. I

    Best CPA Offers for Bidvertiser Traffic?

    Mobile friendly offers like sweeptakes, app installs and free trials usually converts best. fast, simple landing pages and geo targeted traffic boost results.
Back
Top