Recent content by IRHASEO

  1. IRHASEO

    Anyone using Codex with Google Ads?

    Interesting. I’d be curious to hear how well Codex handles the actual campaign data in practice, especially when it comes to identifying useful optimisation opportunities rather than just summarising performance. Has anyone tested it on a decent-sized account?
  2. IRHASEO

    Which keyword should I choose?

    Good point. I’d focus the title on the page’s main search intent and use the other related keywords naturally throughout the content rather than trying to fit everything into the title.
  3. IRHASEO

    social media automation with anti-detect browsers

    I think the long-term stability aspect is the most important part here. It would be interesting to hear what approach has been working consistently for others.
  4. IRHASEO

    Create an Instagram page dedicated to inspirational quotes ?

    There are definitely a few interesting ways to monetize a page like this once you’ve built a loyal audience. I’d be interested to hear what has worked for others.
  5. IRHASEO

    Hi everyone

    Welcome to the community! SEO and digital marketing have so many moving parts, so learning from people with real experience can be really valuable. Looking forward to seeing what you learn and share along the way!
  6. IRHASEO

    Same Campaign but Different Results After Switching Networks

    Definitely normal. Even with the same campaign settings and landing page, each PPC network has its own traffic sources, audience behavior, targeting/optimization, and auction dynamics. I’d compare traffic quality and conversion data not just volume before judging the network.
  7. IRHASEO

    Photorealistic AI Women - Ready-to-Post Packs

    These AI women packs look interesting. I’m curious to know what makes a good ready-to-post pack image quality, variety, or having different styles and poses?
  8. IRHASEO

    TikTok videos instead of spending more time making YouTube videos?

    I think it depends on the type of content. TikTok is great for short, quick videos and reaching new viewers, while YouTube is better for longer and more detailed content. Both can work well for different purposes.
  9. IRHASEO

    What is Working on Instagram Right Now?

    I’ve noticed that short Reels with a strong hook in the first few seconds are getting better reach lately.
  10. IRHASEO

    How important is the initial setup of a new YouTube channel?

    I think the initial setup is important, but it’s not everything. A clear niche, good channel branding, proper titles and descriptions, and consistent content can give a new channel a solid start. Ultimately, the quality and consistency of the videos matter most.
  11. IRHASEO

    are small niche blogs still worth building?

    Yes, I still think small niche blogs can work well when they’re focused on a specific topic and built with genuinely useful content. Quality and relevance matter much more than simply publishing a large number of posts.
  12. IRHASEO

    I recently purchased several backlinks, and I'm really curious

    If you’re looking for more backlinks, I can help. I have a list of quality sites with real traffic and different niches available. Feel free to check my profile or DM me if you’re interested
  13. IRHASEO

    What type of advertising account is everyone using?

    I’ve been facing the same issue lately. Which type of Facebook ad account are you guys using these days that’s staying active?
  14. IRHASEO

    TrustCloaker Or Cloaking House for peptides ads?

    For peptide ads, I’d first check the platform’s current health/medical advertising rules and make sure the offer is compliant. Both tools may have different features, so I’d compare their filtering, tracking, and support rather than choosing purely for bypassing ad reviews.
  15. IRHASEO

    Best traffic source for a GPT site.

    For a GPT site, I’d start with SEO and organic search, then test Reddit, YouTube, and paid ads depending on the niche. The best source will ultimately depend on the target audience and offer.
Back
Top