Hi guys,
There is an account level restriction on my ad account. It can be maximum 100$ total all campaigns. Bid stategy is okay, kw and ads are approved but I can`t not spend more than 100$ daily. this is online gambling certificated but the ad account is not going on.
Any suggestions except...
Hey folks,
The account is fully verified by google but the account just spending 100$ max daily. Geo is UK
I tried many things to trigger algo but no It is just spending 100$ max. Do you know that what you should I try ?
I had an account which was spent more than 650k and then BOV came and we couldn`t pass the verification. Google ask MCC account mail and ad account user mail relations. MCC belogs to different mail extentation and user mail extentions are different. So basicly is it possible still possible to...
Many thanks your clear-mindful approach and post. Nobody tell these details about these details.
My question is that which kws do you start at very early - early and mid stages? Are able to get imp on search terms of casino? What do you suggest for kws strategy?
Hey Affiliates folks!
We're kicking off this thread to gather your insights on premium Meta and Google ad agency accounts for BH you've genuinely been happy with. We're specifically looking for accounts that are well-suited for affiliate marketing, offer high performance, and run smoothly...
Google Ads always looks at the amount spent first, if the amount you spent is equal to or more than the daily budget you set, you will receive messages for budget increase. These messages are shown to you as budget increase steps.
Guys, I bought and I have fully watched the course that it is really nice for people who wants to change traffic sources to Meta, want to get more deep knowledge to gambling niche, want to get some tips for ad management etc.
I think it is not okay for newbies. You should have know some baseline...
I really recommend that to jump into startups which in stock exchange, every good ideas has been ready to invest there. Biological and food industries look well to me.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.