Hey mate, nice journey. I've just started my affiliate website with amazon. But, I have a problem I don't know how to get a specific image from a product, I use the sitestripe but it takes only the main image which I don't like. How can I do this ??
Internet is changing year after year, the solution is to not rely on one source of income, put ads on your website and check what your competitors are using as Affiliate programs there are plenty out there that're paying higher than amazon, we all know amazon is the most known retailer but you...
Yes I know this guy with KGR, I'll look for that video. My competitors for the specific article I'm working on now, are writing articles like this : brief intro,top picks like 3 products, then they write for each product the pros and cons and a small intro. after that, some informational stuff...
Thanks for the detailed reply, I appreciate it. That's what I did top 5 results in SERP is doing more than 2K words for that KW, and for sure I target low difficulty keyword but my competitors are big sites. What I'll try to do is writing 1K word count articles, and promote my website via fb and...
I'm following your journey, it cames just in the right time man. I've started my website in January also I have done a mistake, I didn't publish my articles each time I finish one of them, I thought I should publish everything once I finish like 30 articles or so. Seconde mistake, I wasn't...
So if I get it right it works like this. FB Ads --> Prelander like a blog post about the product with Aff link in it --> landing page with CTA to clickbank sales page. Right ??, so facebook doesn't check the prelander manualy for aff links ?
Awesome journey, but isnt promoting affiliate products not allowed on Fb? I was planning to do the same lately, but I'm not sure if facebook allow affiliate links.
Very Long story and you've passed through lot of pain and failure. Much respect to you man, it's always difficult to succeed when you have no one by your side. You gave me an other reason and a WHY to get my work done, I've also wasted some years cause of my laziness and depression and lost all...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.