Recent content by igoorg

  1. I

    Which is the best tool for check traffic?

    try google analytics
  2. I

    Is organic reach on fb still worth focusing on?

    Yeah, definitelif the content useful organic reach can bring in solid engagement without paying for every impressio
  3. I

    What's harder getting the first views or keeping viewers watching?

    Interested to hear what creators think is currently the biggest challenge when growing a channel.
  4. I

    1.27k impressions in 7 days, is this bad?

    1.27k impressions in seven days is not bad all. Especially if the blog is still growing. Focus, on clicks and trends too.
  5. I

    Are new generations using facebook?

    Yes, but not as much as it used to be.
  6. I

    Viral post formula?

    Consistent posting and sharing something that's genuinely useful usually helps.
  7. I

    How much does typography affect a design?

    I used to pay attention to colors and graphics but typography can completely change the mood of a design. The right font choice can make even a simple layout look polished.
  8. I

    What's your experience with ads google account approval?

    I am glad that i decided to invest in InsiderAdsPro everything went great!
  9. I

    [WTS] Aged Domains

    Had a bad experience with an “aged” domain that was used for spam before. Can I check the previous use/history first?
  10. I

    LUXPROXY.CC FREE trial | Low price GUARANTEE | Residential | Mobile | ISP | IPV4

    DNS resolution performed locally or remotely through the proxy?
  11. I

    Old Google Adwords accounts for sale. Advertiser verified. Hard niches solutions . Crypto and financial certificates ability

    I’ve worked with these guys before. Communication was fast and everything was delivered as agreed. No complaints.
Back
Top