Recent content by ickyrr

  1. I

    Help with Keyword Research

    I'm gonna go ahead and do a little more research and apply what you told me.
  2. I

    Help with Keyword Research

    I looked it up on google keyword planner, i've selected a few already like best anti-aging cream, best skin care products, etc.. but how do I know which one to use?
  3. I

    Help with Keyword Research

    hi guys, can you help me find a good keyword for "anti-aging"? and the location is new york. I have some results on hand but I just want to know what I'm doing is right. Any help would be fine. Thanks in advance.
  4. I

    Is this proper tiered strategy?

    Hey guys, need a help here. As I've mentioned before, I'm still learning this strategy as I am new to SEO. I just want to know if what I'm doing right now is okay based on your opinion. I'm looking for a way to organize my tiered backlink strategy. Here's what I got: For tier 1, I use: web...
  5. I

    No traffic to website

    Hi guys, I need help here. I have a site that's about 2 plus months old and someone already started the SEO on it. Now, that person left and placed all of the heavy work on me, all these SEO stuff. I'm still on the process of understanding the Tiered Backlink strategy and I'm continuously...
  6. I

    Here comes the newbie!

    thanks guys, thanks for the warm welcome ;) you guys rock!!!!!
  7. I

    Here comes the newbie!

    Hi guys, i'm new here in BHW. I have a lot of questions to ask. If you could just imagine how confused I am right now with tiered link building. Anyway, looking forward to chat with you all!
Back
Top