Recent content by ianmwash

  1. I

    Audio transcription

    Just seen this.. I know it's late but been doing transcription for the last ten years. For clients Upwork, Rev, Gotranscript, Speechpad e.t.c there are many. It's a good line of business. I started my company and now I hire transcribers
  2. I

    Currently making $3000 want to do $10000 a month

    Hi guys. I'm in Kenya and I own a transcription business. I have clients in India and U.S who send work and then source them to Kenyan workers. My monthly turnover is at least $3000 a month. I would like to partner with someone who can help me source more work from U.S or Europe as I have...
  3. I

    Repping Kenya

    Hi from Kenya -- let's enjoy the ride. Glad to be here and all these terms are making my head hurt.
  4. I

    Basic SEO practices for newbies:

    Thank you
Back
Top