Recent content by Hxtred

  1. H

    How does the META algorithm work?

    Yea I know the basic "post good content so the initial 200 viewers like it, then it gets pushed to the next 1000, and so on" Im talking about other stuff too: - geographical location impact - niche impact - running other accounts from the same IP/ internet network impact - device impact You...
  2. H

    My Clipping Journey - Making 5k+ a month by posting clips [Already made $5,067 in couple of months]

    Is the location of your phone important - I mean is going through the hassle of chaning IP addres and SIM worh it
  3. H

    Automated Clipping

    Still experimenting myself but what I have found so far is you need to first train your AI with lots of viral clips and explanations why they are viral - context, trend, topic, editing style, retention tactics, etc. All of this in a big knowledge base kept in Obsidian or something like that.
  4. H

    First Day In

    My first day here. I've been looking to expand my knowledge in marketing with black and grey hat skills and I'm finally here. I mostly do AI automations and builds, especially in the field of private medical hospitals but I also have some big education projects. The methods I'm looking to...
Back
Top