Recent content by hustlerc

  1. hustlerc

    Is it so easy to create a forum from scratch?

    Adsense? Affiliate products on Pinned Posts ?
  2. hustlerc

    Is it so easy to create a forum from scratch?

    Interesting, I would like to know strategies to grow it up from scrath, first steps are the most hard ones, maybe an AI to impulse it? Obviously using Social Media to promote it will help to.
  3. hustlerc

    Lets Build Play Store App Empire.

    any ideas to spin apps based in codecanyon templates? Maybe renaming all res files and strings? I mean in order to Google not detect a duplicated APP.
  4. hustlerc

    [METHOD] How to build 100k Tiktok account by repurposing method in 3 months

    could you please tell me about your repurposing technique? Overlay? brightness? remove pixels?
  5. hustlerc

    Journey to make $100/day from IOS & Android apps

    nice work! I'm glad its going well for you. One appreciation: "my plan would be to go the blackHat route like creating multiple dev accounts and spamming them with my already successful apps so that I can double or triple my income": Be careful with this, the app markets have strong...
  6. hustlerc

    Google Traffic Drop Reason ?

    any advice for recover them? PM please
  7. hustlerc

    Google Traffic Drop Reason ?

    same here, 3 OF sites dropped to ridiculous visits... I think there is no way to get up from this spam update, even new sites aren't indexing right. I think niches with many dmcas are dead.
  8. hustlerc

    Has your site got affected by Google Update October 2022 ?

    Hope we recover it after a month...
  9. hustlerc

    Has your site got affected by Google Update October 2022 ?

    three sites with the same shit. I Is there any chance that this will be fixed automatically? I don't have any penalty in GWT
  10. hustlerc

    Has your site got affected by Google Update October 2022 ?

    Mee too, my sites are automatic with scraped + spinned content
  11. hustlerc

    [Journey] Writing 100,000 Words + Reaching $1,000/Month with AI Generated Content

    Interesting bro, thank you very much for sharing, I will follow you
  12. hustlerc

    cpa + seo {100$ per day method}

    Always being rejected when I add description with target keywords, I don't know how some people are doing it
  13. hustlerc

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    hi, could you give me a discount please? Thank you!
  14. hustlerc

    [METHOD] How to send a ton of emails for free

    where the f u get mail lists ?
Back
Top